Webinar: Episode 2 – Building Bridges Between Category Management and Marketing
Tear Down Your Communication Walls and Optimize Your Workflow
Everything starts with the proper planning! Learn how LAGO Whiteboard enables category management to perform these tasks efficiently in one central application that is connected to your ERP system as well as the marketing department including the leaflet design and production in the downstream process.
What you will learn:
The handover of information related to the planning of a circular from category management to marketing or external design agencies is a crucial step within the production process. Lack of information or mistakes can result in delays and/or higher costs down the road. Usually close monitoring by multiple people is needed. Learn how the connection of LAGO Whiteboard – the application for digital leaflet planning – and LAGO Layout – the most powerful InDesign plugin on the market – ensures that the information flow is not interrupted as well as the automatic layout generator from LAGO greatly improves the speed of page layout & design.
- Direct integration between LAGO Whiteboard and LAGO Layout
- Consistent data flow between category management and design team
- Automatic layout creation using smart templates
- Placeholder technology to automatically display pricing, copy and everything related to a product within InDesign
- Automatic creation of regional and/or store specific variants for the design team
We are looking forward to seeing you there!